one's demand!
Lols, i'm here to update my blog when i'm feeling sleepy AGAIN at 1.50 am! Oh my~
Do you think that i'm so free to update my blog when i'm already in the mood/adjusting myself for the next day? haha
For one's demand, i will say. I have to update my blog before I can go to my bed and have my mind dreaming and not thinking. Hahahas
Erm alright, Dia's complaining that my blog is getting duller and duller. Lols, because i'm like having no life at all, precisely! Which I think so too. ha. So call me out more often!!! I won't reject you ...AGAIN, rest assure. Lols
Fiona's stalking me in the afternoon!!! Haha, i mean AGAIN! yes! Lols... Just ring me if you wanna see me, cause I find it tormenting for stalking me all day long; just to see me! =p hahahahahas. Yes, you can retaliate! =D
Lols. Oh , i got nothing to update leh... erm, exam's around the corner and I'll have to rest EARLY for my facial!!! Else, I'll not look good for the Publicity thing and I'll starts to see my face on the ground with footprint, because people don't bother to take a look at it!!! haha.
I'm not blaming anyone! Haha =p
So ya. All the best to your interviewS tomorrow and I should be still wondering in my wonderland tomorrow morning if i'm not wrong. Haha, No offend. Better do well.
Do you think that i'm so free to update my blog when i'm already in the mood/adjusting myself for the next day? haha
For one's demand, i will say. I have to update my blog before I can go to my bed and have my mind dreaming and not thinking. Hahahas
Erm alright, Dia's complaining that my blog is getting duller and duller. Lols, because i'm like having no life at all, precisely! Which I think so too. ha. So call me out more often!!! I won't reject you ...AGAIN, rest assure. Lols
Fiona's stalking me in the afternoon!!! Haha, i mean AGAIN! yes! Lols... Just ring me if you wanna see me, cause I find it tormenting for stalking me all day long; just to see me! =p hahahahahas. Yes, you can retaliate! =D
Lols. Oh , i got nothing to update leh... erm, exam's around the corner and I'll have to rest EARLY for my facial!!! Else, I'll not look good for the Publicity thing and I'll starts to see my face on the ground with footprint, because people don't bother to take a look at it!!! haha.
I'm not blaming anyone! Haha =p
So ya. All the best to your interviewS tomorrow and I should be still wondering in my wonderland tomorrow morning if i'm not wrong. Haha, No offend. Better do well.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home